You must attend this webinar, if you are i) a senior manager in any department in a startup or SME, ii) an HR professional at any level in any company, iii) a manager leading a micro-SME function in a large enterprise.
Summary: The issues of people management faced by an SME may not be the same as that in a large enterprise. There are tonnes of books and solutions for the latter, let’s explore what troubles the smaller companies, and how the solution to this hidden problem may be the route to your growth.
1. Understanding the uniqueness of SMEs - 10 minutes
2. Interactive session with the audience trying to understand how are they currently addressing these issues - 20 minutes
3. The 3 Fundamentals to become a Great People Manager, in the context of an SME- 10 minutes
4. Understanding and Developing Yourself (Semi Interactive Module)- 5 minutes
5. Mentoring and Q&A Session- Get specific doubts answered on the spot- 20 minutes
Tuesday 7th August, 10 am to 11 am
This webinar will be facilitated by Dr. Vishwanath Joshi and shall be supported by the expert team of Great Manager Institute.
Dr Joshi has a Phd in Management from Academy of HRD and has lectured as a guest faculty at top management colleges across India. He is a Practice Head at Great Place to Work beside being Chief Mentor at Great Manager Institute. He is a storyteller with a vast range of experience and has the ability to mesmerize you with his wit and knowledge.
You will be redirected to a payment link of INR 999 post completion of this form. Do note that being part of this webinar will also give you a number of goodies including our e-book “Manager Mantras” worth INR 136.