Work with an exciting tech start-up and a vibrant, creative team to perform path-breaking work in the space of People Management and Technology. With an immense learning and growth opportunity, you’ll get to work with experts and ideate and innovate alongside them. This team will keep you thinking and moving and making a difference in the world of managers.
The role requires micro-entrepreneurs who can work in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment while delivering innovative solutions on the go. We seek relationship experts who can understand the complexities of an aspirational global brand backed by innovative technology solutions and associate the same with business clients. The role requires the ability to work on creating a new set of clients from scratch while utilizing the benefits of alliances and partnerships.
- Work closely with the branding team to create business pitches for all products under Great Manager Institute, starting with Great People Manager Study, a study focused on recognizing great people managers.
- Collaborate with the leadership team to redefine brand proposition and its pitch keeping in mind its long-term value.
- Establish relationships with new business bringing them on board for the Great People Manager Study.
- Maintain relationships with businesses onboarded for the Great People Manager Study.
- Establish alliances and relationships with potential partners who can help in onboarding and maintaining or improving relationships with business clients
- Managing the B2B and B2B2C division of Great Manager Institute and creating innovative solutions to extract more from these divisions. The role can evolve into a leader of this division based on performance, and a team can be brought under the same.
- Responsible for all aspects of client relationship – sales and distribution, relationship management, revenue generation, etc.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Passionate about new businesses and technology
- Strong familiarity with start-up environment
- Client relationship management and engagement ability
- Track record of ownership of a business unit – demonstrable entrepreneurial skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong organizational and customer skills
- Team building skills
Remuneration will be commensurate with experience, expertise and industry standards.
The job will be based in Mumbai.
Send your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org.