OVERVIEW OF GREAT PEOPLE MANAGER™ STUDY
Great People Manager™ Study (hereafter also referred to as “Study”) is a program through which the participating organization conducts an internal assessment with respect to its people manager effectiveness. The study is conducted by Great Manager Research and Consultancy Private Limited (hereafter also referred to as “GMI”)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS HIGHLIGHTS
The purpose of these terms and conditions is to ensure that:
- All data shared by your organization is kept confidential by GMI and will not be used for any purposes other than this Study.
- In line with our principle of positive recognition, your organization’s name is published only if your manager(s) feature in any of our lists of recognised people managers.
- You have read and understood the details of the Study and the associated assessment process mentioned in this document.
- The organization represented by you will successfully complete the assessment process and follow all associated guidelines.
DETAILED TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By agreeing to the terms and conditions, you confirm that you are legally authorized to represent your organization as stated in the application details provided by you in the application form. You also agree with the following:
- Your organization will share all information needed as part of this Study, as specified in this document, and acknowledge the same to be accurate to the best of its knowledge.
- GMI will securely hold your organization’s information given to it, along with information of all employees of the organization, and will not sell or trade company data or contact information to third parties. However, GMI may recognize your managers in different categories and publish various lists and reports, citing examples of your organization and your managers’ best practices submitted through the assessment process, so long as they agree with the terms of positive recognition.
- GMI will only provide organization’s data or information to its media and research partners who have been authorized in advance by written agreements with GMI for purposes of developing and publishing lists and/or special research reports. GMI is authorized to use the information provided by your organization and managers in course of the assessment for the sake of positive recognition only, in all forms of media, print or electronic. GMI will seek advance approval from your organization for any other external use of your data. GMI will never release survey scores of the organization or any of its employees, in their entirety without the organization’s permission, and only if it provides positive recognition for the organization. GMI will maintain anonymity of all employees taking the survey, as promised while conducting the survey.
- GMI reserves the right to get in touch with the employees responding to the employee survey in order to check the authenticity of the process and the veracity of the employee responses.
- GMI may also conduct a control group survey of select employees, if required, based on the observations of any digital or physical audit done to validate the response of employees in the survey.
- GMI reserves the right to seek contact details of select employees of the organization as a part of its audit process. This process will involve interaction with employees to understand their experience with their managers and also to validate the information shared by the managers about his / her practices.
- Great Manager Institute™ shall consider every manager that is covered in the assessment process to be eligible for assessment and recognition, unless explicitly stated by your organization. Your organization can withdraw the nominations of individual manager(s) within the organization, at any time prior to stipulated deadline provided by GMI after the execution of the survey. Post this deadline, GMI reserves the right to decide on the certification or recognition of any of the managers of your organization.
- GMI reserves the right to approach managers who have team feedback scores above a certain threshold for a People Practice Evaluation Submission as a part of Round 2 of the Study, to be ultimately considered for the lists.
- GMI reserves the right to accept or reject an organization’s application to undergo an assessment and its application towards the Study. GMI also reserves the right to decide on the position of the organization’s managers in any of its lists. GMI also reserves the right to decide on the certification or recognition of any its managers. In all such cases, as mentioned in this clause, the decision of GMI shall be final and binding.
- GMI reserves the right to issue or withhold or revoke at its sole discretion the certification or any other recognition given to any of an organization’s managers, irrespective of the assessment results, basis their validation process. No manager is permitted to consider herself recognized or certified unless officially communicated in writing by GMI.
- GMI including any and all parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, related companies, divisions, successors and assigns, as well as all former and present officers, directors, employees, agents, representatives, stockholders, lenders, and servants, are, except to the extent set out hereinabove, are released and discharged from and against any and all claims, causes of action, counterclaims, liabilities, damages, losses, debts, demands, obligations, suits, costs, and/or expenses (including, without limitation, attorneys’ fees and disbursements) of any nature whatsoever, whether in law or in equity, arising from or related to the project, including without limitation, any claim relating to the quality of the research.
- Termination: This agreement can be terminated by the organization immediately, through an explicitly written notice within 24 (twenty-four) hours of acceptance of the same. Any termination post the signing of this document is not allowed; unless a penalty of INR 25000 (or equivalent based on the currency exchange rate at the time of acceptance of this T&C) is given against damages to GMI due to such premature termination.
- Resolution of Dispute and Conflicts: The parties hereto agree that any matter or issues arising hereunder, or any dispute hereunder shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of law situated at Mumbai, India.
- A full-scale or a partial survey of employees of the organization or its business units is done, with acceptance of the survey only on receipt of a minimum number of responses decided as per statistically validated formulae as part of this Study. No fee is charged by GMI to the participating organization, for the said survey.
- The tenure of a manager with his team should be at least 3 months for him to be considered for any recognition.
- Only the overall score will be provided complimentary by GMI. However, your organization will have the option to access deeper insights and manager profile reports upon purchase of additional reports.
- As one of the steps of the study, GMI might require an organization representative to send internal communication to employees of the organization mentioning about the Study or any of its processes such as the survey. The organization will strictly restrict internal communication to using the communication draft shared by GMI. No changes to the same will be made without written approval from GMI.
- The organization must also ensure that employees are not influenced by any internal communication, written or verbal, to respond to the employee survey in any specific manner before or during the employee survey. GMI reserves the right to audit the process of administration of the employee survey, to ensure that the laid down process is followed.
- All Materials, Methods, Techniques or Apparatus used during the Study by GMI is the intellectual property owned by Great Manager Research and Consultancy Private Limited. Any internal or external usage of this proprietary information would require written consent from GMI.
- The employees that are recognized in any of the best lists will be given a special recognition stamp and logo along with branding guidelines for usage of logo along with the recognition.
- The process of Study shall follow the following summarized steps: i. A detailed survey of the organization will be filled by the organization representative, ii. Details of employees (names and email Ids are mandatory) including information of their reporting manager will be collected, iii. Survey will be launched based on a selected launch date and further related internal communication, iv. Generation of reports v. Round 2 submission for managers who have team feedback scores above a certain threshold vi. Information of lists for which the organization can be considered.
- The organization can withdraw from being considered for any list that recognizes individual managers within the organization, at any time prior to stipulated deadline provided by GMI after the execution of the survey.
Please note that by agreeing to these terms and conditions, your organization is committing to complete the assessment process and various associated steps within the stipulated timelines.
In the event of your organization’s inability to complete the assessment process steps as per the timelines outlined by GMI, your organization’s assessment will be discontinued and your organization’s application towards the Study will automatically be cancelled. Any violation of these terms & conditions will be brought to the notice of the representative of the organization, and the decision of GMI will be final.
GMI will publish many lists. Post survey and assessment, your managers will automatically be considered for any list applicable to your managers, announced by GMI during the next 12 months from the date of your assessment, unless otherwise mentioned by any of the terms in this agreement.