OVERVIEW OF THE GREAT PEOPLE MANAGER™ STUDY
The Great People Manager™ Study (hereafter also referred to as “Study”) is a program through which the participating organization conducts an internal assessment with respect to its People Manager Effectiveness. The Study is conducted by Great Manager Research and Consultancy Private Limited (hereafter also referred to as “Great Manager Institute™”, its brand), a subsidiary of Great Place Research and Consultancy Private Limited, affiliate of Great Place to Work® Inc.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS HIGHLIGHTS
The purpose of these terms and conditions is to ensure that:
- All data shared by your organization is kept confidential by Great Manager Institute™.
- Your organization’s name is published only if your organization features in any of our lists governed by our terms of positive recognition.
- You are legally authorised to represent your organization for the purpose of this Study.
- You understand the details of the Study and the associated assessment process mentioned in this document.
- The organization represented by you will successfully complete the assessment process and follow all associated guidelines.
DETAILED TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By agreeing to the terms and conditions, you confirm that you are legally authorized to represent your organization as stated in the application details provided by you in the application form. You also agree with the following:
- Great Manager Institute™ will securely hold your organization’s information given to it, along with information of all employees of the organization, and will not sell or trade company data or contact information to third parties. However, Great Manager Institute™ may recognize your organization and its employees in different categories and publish various lists and reports, citing examples of your organization’s best practices submitted through the assessment process, so long as they agree with the terms of positive recognition. Great Manager Institute™ will only publicize information about organizations or its employees that feature in any of its lists, abiding by its terms of positive recognition.
- Great Manager Institute™ will only provide the organization’s data or information to its media and research partners who have been authorized in advance by written agreements with Great Manager Institute™ for purposes of developing and publishing lists and/or special research reports. Great Manager Institute™ is authorized to use the information provided by your organization in the course of the assessment for the sake of positive recognition only, in all forms of media, print or electronic. Great Manager Institute™ will seek advance approval from your organization for any other external use of your data. Great Manager Institute™ will never release survey scores of the organization or any of its employees, without the organization’s permission, and only if it provides positive recognition for the organization. Great Manager Institute™ will maintain anonymity of all employees taking the survey, as promised while conducting the survey.
- Great Manager Institute™ reserves the right to get in touch with the employees responding to the employee survey in order to check the authenticity of the process and the veracity of the employee responses.
- Great Manager Institute™ may also conduct a control group survey of selected employees, if required, based on the observations of any digital or physical audit done to validate the response of employees in the survey.
- Great Manager Institute™ reserves the right to seek contact details of select employees of the organization as a part of its audit process. This process will involve interaction with employees to understand their experience in the organization and also to validate the information shared by the organization about its practices.
- Great Manager Institute™ reserves the right to accept or reject an organization’s application to undergo an assessment and its application towards the Study. Great Manager Institute™ also reserves the right to decide on the position of the organization or its employees in any of its lists. Great Manager Institute™ also reserves the right to decide on the certification or recognition of any organization or its employees. In all such cases, as mentioned in this clause, the decision of Great Manager Institute™ shall be final and binding.
- Great Manager Institute™ reserves the right to issue, withhold or revoke, at its sole discretion, the certification or any other recognition given to any organization or any of its employees, irrespective of the assessment results, basis their validation process. No organization is permitted to consider itself recognized or certified unless officially communicated in writing by Great Manager Institute™.
- Great Manager Institute™ including any and all parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, related companies, divisions, successors and assigns, as well as all former and present officers, directors, employees, agents, representatives, stockholders, lenders, and servants, are, except to the extent set out hereinabove, are released and discharged from and against any and all claims, causes of action, counterclaims, liabilities, damages, losses, debts, demands, obligations, suits, costs, and/or expenses (including, without limitation, attorneys’ fees and disbursements) of any nature whatsoever, whether in law or in equity, arising from or related to the project, including without limitation, any claim relating to the quality of the research.
- Termination: The said registration agreement can be terminated by the organization immediately, through an explicitly written notice within 24 (twenty-four) hours of acceptance of the same. Any termination post the launch of assessment shall be unagreeable; unless a penalty of INR 25000 (or equivalent based on the currency exchange rate at the time of acceptance of this T&C) is given against damages to Great Manager Institute™ due to such premature termination. The assessment shall be considered as launched post submission of employee list by the organization.
- Resolution of Dispute and Conflicts: The parties hereto agree that any matter or issues arising hereunder or any dispute hereunder shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of law situated at Mumbai, India, on account of the registered office address of Great Manager Institute™. If there is any conflict due to laws in the country of your organization, the same shall be resolved through an international arbitrator selected through mutual agreement.
You have read and understood the content of the website outlining various details governing this Study.
Your organization will share all information needed as part of this Study to the best of its knowledge.
- A full-scale survey of all employees of the organization or its business units is done, with acceptance of the survey only on receipt of a minimum number of responses decided as per statistically validated formulae as part of this Study. No fee is charged by Great Manager Institute™ to the participating organization, for the said survey, if the survey administration mode is via emails- in English language. Any customizations will have additional administration charges.
- A basic report will be provided complimentary by Great Manager Institute™. However, your organization will have the option to access deeper insights and manager scorecards on purchase of additional reports.
- As one of the steps of the study, Great Manager Institute™ might require organization representative to send internal communication to employees of the organization mentioning about the Study or any of its processes such as survey. The organization will strictly restrict internal communication to using the communication draft shared by Great Manager Institute™. No changes to the same will be made without written approval from Great Manager Institute™.
- The organization must also ensure that employees are not influenced by any internal communication, written or verbal, to respond to the employee survey in any specific manner before or during the employee survey. Great Manager Institute™ reserves the right to audit the process of administration of the employee survey, to ensure that the laid down process is followed.
- All Materials, Methods, Techniques or Apparatus used during the Study by Great Manager Institute™ is the intellectual property owned by Great Manager Research and Consultancy Private Limited. Any internal or external usage of this proprietary information would require written consent from Great Manager Institute™.
- The organizations and employees that recognized in any of the best lists will be given a special recognition stamp and logo along with branding guidelines on usage of logo along with the recognition.
- The process of Study shall follow the following summarized steps: i. A detailed survey of the organization will be filled by the organization representative, ii. Details of employees including information of their reporting manager will be collected, iii. Survey will be launched based on a selected launch date and post related internal communication, iv. Generation of free and paid reports, v. Information of lists for which the organization can be considered.
- The organization can withdraw from being considered for any list that recognizes individual managers within the organization, at any time prior to stipulated deadline provided by Great Manager Institute™ after the execution of the survey.
Please note that by agreeing to these terms and conditions, your organization is committing to complete the assessment process and various associated steps within the stipulated timelines.
In the event of your organization’s inability to complete the assessment process steps as per the timelines outlined by Great Manager Institute™, your organization’s assessment will be discontinued and your organization’s application towards the Study will automatically be cancelled. Any violation of these terms & conditions will be brought to the notice of the representative of the organization, and the decision of the Great Manager Institute™ will be final.
Great Manager Institute™ will publish many lists. Post survey and assessment, your organization will automatically be considered for any list applicable to your organization, announced by Great Manager Institute™ during the next 12 months from the date of your assessment, unless otherwise mentioned by any of the terms in this agreement.