TITLE: PEOPLE MANAGEMENT IN HEALTHCARE PRICE: INR 5600 (ALL INCLUSIVE)
RESEARCHER: GREAT MANAGER INSTITUTE NUMBER OF EMPLOYEES SURVEYED: 5000+
- Critical Benchmarks (Benchmarks for the most critical actions seen and/or needed in the healthcare industry)
- Best Action Plans designed for Healthcare Industry (separately for Doctors, other Healthcare Professionals, Administrators, etc)
- Solutions to specific people management problems faced in the Industry (FAQ style)
- Data-backed Insights on critical areas to focus upon, for high-engagement high-performance culture in such an industry (and, in general)
The report is meant for the following representatives of an organization:
- HR Head/Manager: Use this to create policies that can improve people management and employee engagement
- CEO/CXO: Work with HR using this report to help create management level policies
- BU Heads/Senior Managers: This report can be used to understand practices and action plans that can be executed on a managerial level. Use the same to improve team performance.
The report is not meant for any circulation outside the organization.
There is no other organization in India that has done such deep research on people management in the healthcare industry. If you represent an organization in the healthcare industry (hospitals, R&D, diagnostics, etc.), this is the report for you. People Management is critical to business performance and high engagement of employees. And this is the Report that you need to have to know your immediate next steps.
E.g. As a doctor, working in a high-stress environment, you may be tempted not to focus enough on people management. But a great doctor knows that his/her performance and that of his/her team, is dependent on one’s abilities as a people manager.