Comprehensive People Manager Capability Building Journey aimed at creating a sustained behavioral change in managers through the science of building habits.
We follow a 18 Week process called the 5i Process to help your organisation create Great People Managers at Scale. The steps of the 5i process include:
1) Immersion – Thorough context building from different stakeholders in the organization to develop a comprehensive understanding of business and culture needs and align our approach with these.
2) Integration – Integration with Talent Management processes and involvement of key stakeholders.
3) Involvement – Facilitator driven workshop to help managers learn about key people management concepts, frameworks and tools. Creation of high impact action plans to address identified areas of focus.
4) Implementation – Comprehensive 10-Week period of on-ground implementation of created action plans with support from E-Learning modules, mentors on chat and manager mantras on Great Manager Institute’s ® manager portal.
5) Impact – Delta assessment to measure Impact on People Management Effectiveness of participating managers. Opportunity to feature in Top 100 Great People Manager’s list and receive a certificate of merit co-branded with National HRD Network.